Salary: R6,500.00 /month
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Ed-admin, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of Educational Management Software
Shape your career with Ed-admin!
Our next Educational Management Software (EMS) Junior Sales Assistant will join a growing team, selling our best in class EMS solution!
As a Junior Sales Assistant, you will focus on driving the sales pipeline growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel.
This role will manage leads across the Educational industry and applications by leveraging advanced qualification skills and knowledge of our EMS solutions and services, as well as customer industry and workflow knowledge.
You will create new opportunities using social selling techniques and work the full sales life cycle, working alongside the Business Development Manager.
What will your role be?
- Use multiple tactics including social selling, phone, and email to prospect new accounts and engage with potential new customers
- Cold Calling
- Engage with potential clients and introduce them to the Ed-admin solutions
- Help grow the sales within Ed-admin
- Respond to inbound inquiries generated by website content and marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Ed-admin solutions, services, industries, and workflows
- Work with sales Channel/Indirect Partners Conduct qualifying conversations with our core audience in a consultative approach over the phone to determine business needs, budget, and timeline
- Document execution of tactics in CRM
- Assist Sales and Marketing with gathering intelligence on accounts and prospective buyers using online research activities
The Challenges Ahead
As a Junior Sales Assistant, you will be challenged with contributing to the pipeline and revenue by transforming identified contacts into qualified leads.
Your Key Success Factors
- 1-2 years of experience in a cold calling role
- Basic understanding of the education sector.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong understanding of the values of teamwork, hard work, and determination
- Work on-site at Ed-admin based in Bedfordview
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM and Skype will be considered a plus
To apply for this position please email our Business Development Manager:
Please quote in the subject line: Junior Sales Position
Closing date for applications: 21 February 2020.