We are usually asked about…
Subscription pricing means a lower cost in the first year compared to upfront pricing, but a relatively higher cost when it comes to the longer term, when calculated across 8-10 years. Subscription pricing covers all general software updates, although there is an additional cost for software updates relating to client requested development work beyond what Ed-admin offers. Annual license fee will be adjusted according to CPI, inflation and currency fluctuations each year.
Upfront or rental license: for Base and Optional Modules
Portals or project based requests: these are a once off cost in the year they are purchased
Annual software updates: only if upfront pricing is chosen
Support plan: this covers implementation, training and ongoing support
Hosting: remote cost or if locally hosted clients need to purchase a ColdFusion licence independently of Ed-admin from an Adobe re-seller
- Organisations with charitable status
- Small educational establishments of 150 students or less
- Government educational establishments
- Low income educational establishments
- Any educational establishment purchasing ALL Optional Modules and Portals
- Multi-campus educational establishments
Visit the â€˜Contactsâ€™ page to find your nearest supplier for costs and details of discounts available.
Are invoices issued in our countryâ€™s currency?
For some countries we have country specific pricing in the countryâ€™s default currency. If you are provided a price list in your own currency then you have country specific pricing otherwise pricing will be issued in US dollars.
- Hosting A: Discounted option for qualifying establishments only and also if site is just for a backup purpose or training, not actual production site. There will be no email/SMS
- Hosting Service B: Shared server
- Hosting Service C: Semi-dedicated server
- Hosting Service D: Dedicated server
In case of online training and implementation, the estimated time for implementation and training can range from 20 to 50 hours and is based on the skill set of staff members, size and nature of establishment and the number of optional modules implemented.
In case of onsite implementation and training, the estimated time would be close to double this time, at 40 to 100 hours. There is also the extra cost of travel and accommodation for the Ed-admin consultant, which the client needs to cover. It is often quicker to implement and train onsite in an intensive mode, but it is more costly and needs to be supplemented with online training after the initial visit.