Education Software Support Consultant with Accounting Experience wanted
This is a dynamic role where you will be responsible for providing online and telephone support, and at times onsite demos and training for our management information software to education establishments both in Africa and globally. You will ensure client issues are responded to in a timely and accurate manner, through a ticketing system, accurately monitoring and logging issues and communication, escalating where necessary. With the opportunity to carry out demos and remote or on-site training, you will closely liaise with clients to ensure we provide both exceptional implementation and continued support services.
This position will focus on supporting the accounting modules for our software therefore a strong knowledge and experience of accounting is essential.
Confidence and assertiveness are vital, an applicant for this position will need to be proactive, have a detailed eye and be able to deal with all types of people. Communicating remotely with Principals, Business Managers and IT professionals you will be adept at identifying technical solutions and communicating clearly those solutions to clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined support consultant, passionate about providing an outstanding support service. Applying your abilities to make the most of opportunities as they arise whilst developing new business opportunities with Principals, Business Managers and IT professionals within education.
Responsibilities will include:
- Face to face and remote software demonstrations
- Supporting clients through the implementation phase
- Providing excellent and thorough online and face to face support
- Must be able to teach, train and develop others
- Software research and development
For this position, we are looking for individuals who MUST meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a software support role and high level of technical skills
- Experience of working in the education industry
- Active listener and learner
- Detail orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with clients
- Polite and patient
- High levels of initiative
If you are a team player and quick learner with bags of initiative who is looking for a new challenge with an evolving entrepreneurial organisation, we would love to hear from you.
This position is flexible providing the opportunity to work remotely and ranging for 15