Ed-admin was started in Australia ten years ago, to address the needs of educational institutions worldwide. Developed by a team of experts in education and piloted in various countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, Ed-admin’s vast experience with educational institutions has grown the company and the product into a world-class service, at the very forefront of educational management technology. We have worked directly with many top educational institutions and, alongside them, spent a significant amount of time on custom development.
Through this process we have:
- learned a lot about what educational processes are;
- how to manage and support them; and
- how to automate certain of these processes.
We have done this to not only save time, but indeed to make life easier for the staff, students, parents and for the institution as a whole.
With less manual input, we believe, and with more consistent educational processes, the day-to-day management of your institution becomes more streamlined and powerful.
Whilst most systems will provide the basic essentials such as assessment management and report cards, Ed-admin believes in looking at not only these but all facets that an educational institution requires. Our base modules include, but are not limited to:
- Admissions Management and Student Records;
- Assessment and Reporting;
- Staff Records and Communications;
- Document and Contents Management;
- Learning and Behaviour Management; and
- Maintenance and Support.
In addition to these, we offer (amongst others) certain optional modules, such as:
- Accounting and Fee Administration;
- Staff Attendance Registers and Leave Management;
- Curriculum and Library Management;
- Transport Management; and
- Alumni and Donor Management.
Having walked with a lot of educational institutions and experts, and having consolidated all of this knowledge and expertise, Ed-admin realised that it is about time to break through that frontier and jump to a whole new level of educational solutions.
What the Company conceived of during this realisation is now being brought to you as Ed-admin Plus. This is not merely a question of taking our existing product and making it look fancier: we have looked at more important aspects.
What we looked at was:
- how to improve the overall structure of the software;
- how your data is stored so that you can store much more of it at increasing levels of security and integrity;
- how to deal with large institutions with multiple sites; and, importantly
- how to provide independent solutions so that you get the absolute best out of the system and out of our support infrastructure.
To this end, and in the lead up towards the launch of this exciting and powerful new product, we have searched intensively, and globally, to find people who are not only experts in their fields or industries but who are also familiar with education and can contribute to a team that works more effectively, to expand the development team to bring out the best possible solutions. At present, we have:
- 13 specialist designers who are looking at the interface solutions design, the look-and-feel, making the system as ergonomic and user-friendly as can be made;
- a strong team of 6 Oracle developers, the database that we have chosen to be the nuts and bolts of Ed-admin Plus;
- a team of 8 specialist developers doing all of the hardcore background work, making what is already a powerful system that bit more efficient and robust;
- a 5-person management team, watching over the overall development job whilst, at the same time, ensuring that what you have come to expect from the Ed-admin system remains a satisfactory solution for your institution, while you eagerly await the move to Ed-admin Plus.
Our team is situated all over the world, including Australia, Russia, France, the Middle East and the UK. In addition to the team, we also have an extensive network of companies to whom we have outsourced certain aspects of the work. A project of this scope requires more than just an internal team, and without the access to the valuable resources and expertise of our partner companies we would not be where we are today.
Streamlining and simplifying education management, integrating your administration, teaching and learning into one user-friendly, customer-designed and browser-based platform, to meet the needs of all educational institutions. That is why we are, and remain, THE first word in educational management solutions.